Tuesday, February 6, 2007

It's a Blog-off

Welcome all (i.e. Sobo) to my blog. I never thought i would actually try to start a blog but here it is. Whether or not i actually keep this up is the question. I'm starting this practically out of peer pressure and boredom, but maybe it won't be that bad and i'll actually get people to read it.

I'll be posting movie/tv show reviews, and i'll put up links to good youtube links or other websites that you might find funny. I'll also be commenting on news and sports topics, and maybe that could be interesting.

So, I start this website with one lonely but proud reader, and we'll see how this goes.

1 comment:

BigDogSOBO said...

Welcome all of you fellow blog freaks. I am Kevin's one reader and am quite excited for this blog. I am the one who peer pressures Kevo to start this blog, mainly because I am running out of websites to look at during work. Expect me to be extremely critical of Kevin's posting's as I usually tend to disagree with a majority of what he says. Enjoy everyone!